Stumbleina

Traumas, Tribulations, Travels and Tomfoolery Down Under

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Absent friends...

This weekend I'm going to Osaka: que chu-hi guzzling on the amazing bullet trains, ridiculous karaoke, shopping for shiny kitsch things and attempting to take arty photos of temples and manic electronics before a three day "conference" (read-excuse for JETS to exchange stories about cute kids/weird food/japanese insects and get shitfaced.)
I love Japan and I love my freinds here...but I must say I miss England, not for the pint glasses and kebab shops and tramps and plastic aldi bags in trees and terribly addictive TV but actually for the PEOPLE-big shout out to all my far away comerades, can't wait to...

dance ridiculously with caz/play "duck fuzzy" with emma/down stellas and fall off the witchwood stage with liz/get flashed and "falled over" by sam/draw pictures and confess my sins with lucy/jump around to the smiths with paul/gossip with kim/get thrashed at video games by Pman/talk about "auras" with ryan/have my hangover nursed by simbo/splurge on clothes i cant afford with nats/be amused by the drunked antics of hughsy and tomo/be ripped the piss out of by christabel/giggle with charlotte and elle/obsess over trashy tv with tash and nicki/pretend to know about books and art with seb/be scared by little mermaid with dave/get stoned with rags

Wherever you are, whatever you're doing, wish you were here X

"A true freind is someone who thinks you're a good egg even if you're slightly cracked." -Bernard Meltzer

2 Comments:

At 10:03 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Boo-hoo! That makes me sad, we're having a proper Droylsden 4 piss up tomorrow (but only if I pass my degree) and you won't be there. That makes me get a lump in my throat...:(

 
At 12:26 pm, Blogger Kat said...

ahhh its only the droylsden 3 without me spam!! dont worry i'll be there in spirit... the spirit of drinking more when you've had enough and playing games. Sure you'll do fabulously in your degree hun XX

 

Post a Comment

<< Home