Stumbleina

Traumas, Tribulations, Travels and Tomfoolery Down Under

Friday, May 27, 2005

Top Five Simpsons Quotes

1.Lionel Hutz: Well, he's kind of had it in for me ever since I accidentally ran over his dog. Actually, replace "accidentally" with "repeatedly," and replace "dog" with "son."
2.Barney: Hello, my name is Barney Gumble, and I'm an alcoholic.
Lisa: Mr Gumble, this is a girl scouts meeting.
Barney: Is it, or is it you girls can't admit that you have a problem?
3.Homer: Homer no function beer well without.
4.Mr. Burns: I don't like being outdoors Smithers, for one thing, there's too many fat children.
5.Milhouse: Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl Bart? Why did I have the bowl?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home