Stumbleina

Traumas, Tribulations, Travels and Tomfoolery Down Under

Friday, May 20, 2005

Top Ten Favorite Funny Song Titles

1. we hate it when our friends become successful-morrisey
2. you're pretty when i'm drunk-bloodhound gang
3. you're the one for me,fatty-morrisey
4. I can't love your body if your hearts not in it -some shite country singer
5. i wish i was gay so i could get chicks-bloodhound gang
6. everybody loves you when youre dead- the stranglers
7. Some girls are bigger than other- the smiths
8. the gentle art of making enemies-faith no more
9. everybody's got something to hide except me and my monkey-the beatles
10.girlfriend in a coma- the smiths

2 Comments:

At 2:38 pm, Blogger Kat said...

bugger, i just reaslied i left out "my balls your chin" by snot. a classic. especially when you've had it used on you as a chat up line

 
At 5:10 pm, Blogger Cinnacism said...

How about "Why Don't We Get Drunk and Screw?" by Jimmy Buffett?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home