Stumbleina

Traumas, Tribulations, Travels and Tomfoolery Down Under

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Yes I Am Sad Enough To Test How "indie" I Am!


Can anyone beat me?



Hipster
Congratulations! You scored 83
What are you doing taking tests on the internet? You must know you know all there is to know! And aren't you missing that experimental japanese art rock project at the community cinema?




My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:










free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 95% on indieness
Link: The indie music Test written by maxpower3000 on Ok Cupid

5 Comments:

At 9:03 pm, Blogger Cinnacism said...

Wow, that quiz was awesome!

I only scored 71, but I knew that you would definitely beat me. Is there really a band called The Small Faces? Someone should tell Jo.

 
At 10:10 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got 62% but I think that's quite good considering I only just learnt to spell my own name!

 
At 10:43 pm, Blogger Selene said...

hehe!! I got 34% and I guessed most of them! I knew I wasn't indy anyway!!

 
At 9:41 am, Blogger Lauren said...

I got 42!! (classed as 'casual')...I didn't even think I was THAT indie!!! I guessed a lot of them...maybe I'm just a lucky guesser!

 
At 12:23 pm, Blogger Kat said...

Indeed there is band called the small faces-top 60s mod band whose guitarest looked like pob, download "itchycoo park", fab tune. Gillian, are you saying i need a chufty badge...?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home