Stumbleina

Traumas, Tribulations, Travels and Tomfoolery Down Under

Friday, June 17, 2005

Fantasy Festival

I've booked my tickets for Summer Sonic 2005-woo Kasabian, Interpol, Oasis, ORANGE RANGE, DURAN DURAN!!! Yes my eyes are bulging in excitement but I can't help but wonder (in the style of Carrie Bradshaw) what would be the perfect festival line up?
10 bands-alive/dead or broken up. Answers on a postcard please.
Heres mine- The Cure, The Smiths, The Velvet Underground, The Rolling Stones, The Clash, Jeff Buckley, The Libertines, Super Furry Animals, Radiohead, Flaming Lips.

1 Comments:

At 8:10 am, Blogger Cinnacism said...

Oooh good question!

Grandaddy, Afghan Whigs, Jeff Buckley, Outkast, Foo Fighters, Radiohead, Johnny Cash, Postal Service, Ween, and Portishead to close out the night.

There are a lot of bands I thought about including, but wasn't sure if they would put on a good live show or not. So I picked bands that I either think or know (from experience) would be amazing in concert.

This was hard to narrow down.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home