Stumbleina

Traumas, Tribulations, Travels and Tomfoolery Down Under

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

A-Ha! Top Five Alan Partridge Quotes.

It's an obsession...but I do consider watching Alan Patridge as mandatory to living.

1.Context: Alan is eating an apple pie that Lynn has microwaved for him.
Quote: Alan: "How long did you put it in for?"
Lynn: "8 minutes."
Alan: "It's hotter than THE SUN!"

2.Context: Alan depressed and talking to Michael at the pub.
Quote: Alan: "I wish I'd be at bit more spontaneous. Sometimes I feel like going out, stealing a traffic cone, putting it on my head and saying, "Look at me, I'm a giant witch.""

3.Context: Alan, Sonja and Lynn are in his Lexus driving to the country club.
Quote: Alan: "Dan's a great man. I was talking to him today on the phone and he was asking me what phone I have and I said a Motorola Timeport and he said 'that's SAAAAAADDDDD! you need to upgrade' and I said 'so do you to a new face!' He nearly soiled himself he said he was laughing so hard, he had Kenco coming out of his nostrils and that made me laugh... But my nostrils were clear..."

4.Context: Alan is ecsaping his stalker.
Stalker: "I'll see you next week then?"
Alan: "No way you spastic, you're a mentalist!"

5. Context: Unimportant
Quote: Alan: "Smell my cheese you mother!!"

3 Comments:

At 12:15 pm, Blogger Dan said...

God, I love the first two. "It`s hotter than the sun" is brilliant.

 
At 11:53 am, Blogger Sarah said...

sounds like my saying 'hot like the sun' example..Kat is hot like the sun..

who is alan partridge and what TV show is he from???

 
At 1:28 pm, Blogger Kat said...

ah sarah you'll soon be educated don't worry! Alan Patridge in a nutshell is a sad pathetic British middle aged character (played by Steve Coogan) that had his own chat show which failed dismally so then there was a show about his miserable bitter life "I'm Alan Patridge" which is quite possibly my favorite tv show of all time-the dvds are coming your way luv

 

Post a Comment

<< Home