Stumbleina

Traumas, Tribulations, Travels and Tomfoolery Down Under

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Liam Gallagher-Comedy Genius

For a while I have thought that Liam Gallagher should pack in the Oasis malarchy and become a stand up comedian...

Top Five Liam Qoutes:

1."I suppose I do get sad, but not for too long. I just look in the mirror and go, 'What a f--king good-looking f--k you are.' And then I brighten up.
2."Americans want grungy people, stabbing themselves in the head on stage. They get a bright bunch like us, with deodorant on, they don't get it."
3.(on coldplay)"What lot are just a bunch of nobhead students .Chris Martin looks like a f--king geography teacher. What all that f--king shit with writing messages about Free Trade on his hand when hes playing. If he wants to write things down I'l give him a f--king pen and a pad of paper. Bunch of students. "
4. (on if oasis could survive without noel)"I don't know. It's like asking if Jesus Christ would have been a pervert if he'd had a crisp packet stuck on his head."
5."There are shit loads of meaning in the songs. I don't know what they mean, but there's still meaning there."

You can take the boy out of Manchester...

1 Comments:

At 12:32 pm, Blogger Selena said...

i was reading an interview with him a while back and he has some non sensical putdown for nearly every band around...so funny!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home