Stumbleina

Traumas, Tribulations, Travels and Tomfoolery Down Under

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

My Life in a Cauldron...

Well looks like the mere glimpse of pleasant weather we had here has gone and summer is officially here. Just ask the invasion of sweat rags, constant “atsui!”s, and bizarre insects. This is bound to be the first of many complaining blogs about the weather in this country. I will never complain about British constant overcast-ness again, honest. I am sweating from places I didn’t know had sweat glands-the backs of my knees, the bottom of my chin, the space between my thumb and hand, even my f--king nails would probably sweat given half the chance. And what’s a great way to deal with this crippling humidity? Lets have a school assembly. Cos its so fun when everyone’s glowing with perspiration and kids are passing out. This lack of climate control seems to be embedded within the whole Japanese “grin and endure it” mentality. Hey, lets be unhappy when we don't have to! Lets feel sick and uncomfortable all day! After all its going to make us better people, right?
Piss off, put a bloody fan on. It's not rocket surgery.

1 Comments:

At 12:33 pm, Blogger Selene said...

haha! well captured, well shared, Japanese summer impression! Gambare yo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home