Stumbleina

Traumas, Tribulations, Travels and Tomfoolery Down Under

Thursday, June 02, 2005

A Slight backtrack...

Of course I am an over generalising bitch and there are some fabulous people who have a good mixture of the above packaged with a wicked sense of humour, a lot of whom I got to see over the weekend and had great fun with. Highlights included;
1.Getting locked in my hotel bathroom when pissed when I suddenly lost the ability to find the doorknob (it was dark) thanks Jeanette for saving me!
2.Doing universal studios and being as excitable as a small child on crack throughout the day-thanks Lauren, Ellen, Selena and Louise for being as ridiculously eager as me.
3.People indulging me with drinking games including concentration (category slang for penis-erins answer “mr hello.” Priceless.)
4.Boring lectures being made fun by people doing manic alan partridge impersonations (Tom), playing hangman with me (Loz) amazing me with their artistic talents (Jess) and pointing out the weirdos/hotties (Sarah)
5.Discussing at length each others best features, perfect partners, favourite same sex celebrities, chat up techniques, stalker moments and interesting things we’ve had in our hair (Dan, Victoria, Chris, Loz and Jess)
The socialities would have only been made better by Kirk and Angela being there, you 2 were sadly missed. (and proved popular in the "JET you'd most like to shag of the same sex" game.)

1 Comments:

At 6:36 pm, Blogger Cinnacism said...

Wish I could've been there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home