Stumbleina

Traumas, Tribulations, Travels and Tomfoolery Down Under

Sunday, July 10, 2005

DJ Katastrophe



Well its happened, I came, I fretted, I played some tunes and hopefully it was pretty good. At the time I got a lot of positive feedback although I put this down to a)copious amounts of booze and b)the fact that Yamaguchi is a mutual backslap society where everyone is always nice to each other all the time! So feedback people! Did I cut the custard? If you need a refresher I played the Killers, Green Day, White Stripes, No Doubt, Stevie Wonder, Britney, the Hives...
Thanks a lot to DJ Jim Extraudenaire for his teaching and advice and DJ Neal Before Me/Neal me Now (yes we were sad enough to thing of various puns on our names!) for his help and support. Look out for DJ Tomfoolery coming to an AJET party near you. You have been warned.
I had a fabuouls time this weekend adrift in the induced sentimentality/nostaligia/excitement of the imminent changes in the ken. Sadly I'm only just realising that there are some people that are a bloody good laugh and I wish I got to know better (especially Laura, my drinking game partener in crime) but I'm sure they will continue to spread froilcs and havoc back into whichever part of the world they're returning to so its all good. I could write something along the lines of the usual cliched take care stay happy stuff but I won't. Instead I'll say that enjoy seeing your homes throught compeletely different eyes. Japan has that effect on you...

1 Comments:

At 10:12 am, Blogger loz said...

It was a close game though ey? It's probably a good time for me to leave tho, cos if we play any more I think I'd be a very drunk loser (much the same as when I play against chan).

And, good work in the DJ box on Saturday. loads of great boogie tunes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home