Stumbleina

Traumas, Tribulations, Travels and Tomfoolery Down Under

Sunday, July 03, 2005

Panic on the Streets of Yanai


Although "terrible" weather conditions here are usually what we Brits call a Friday afternoon over here, this weekend was thrown into chaos after a f-ckload of rain made Yanai look like this.
Crazyness. It seems that the "rainy season" is upon us although I feel it should be re-christened the "f-cking ridiculously extreme and horrendous season."
Getting home from Yamaguchi today was not fun due to the cancellation of trains and blocking of certain roads. But I didn't think I would have to get waist deep in filthy freezing water to get home...
I thought it was a bitch when I saw a few inches of flooding so i rolled up my jeans and put flip flops on. I needent have bothered.
soaked. to. the. bone. Marti Pellow has nothing on me.
The only good that can come out of this is the possibility school mignt be cancelled tommorrow...

2 Comments:

At 10:57 am, Blogger Cinnacism said...

Wow. Exciting. If school isn't cancelled, you should sue.

 
At 11:06 am, Blogger Rosie said...

Whoa baby, that's full on.
And they reckon Glastonbury is bad..try effing Yanai!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home