Stumbleina

Traumas, Tribulations, Travels and Tomfoolery Down Under

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Sanzoku-Whats Not to Like?!



If only a place existed in every town where you could eat barbaqued chicken from a stick (brings out the primal instincts) humongous rice balls and the best gyoza in Japan then the world would be a better place.
Another week, another bizarre festival, today its something to do with a prince and princess in the stars you write wished to and tie them to trees (never a dull moment.) This meant I got star shaped potatoe croquettes for school lunch so I'm not complaining!
Also,this is a lasting image of Angela I'd like to keep-fish-like with the contours of her collarbone perfectly matching the giant onigiri. Just about sums her up really.

2 Comments:

At 8:43 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yum yum is all I can say....Gyoza til I die x

 
At 12:41 pm, Blogger Victoria said...

great pictures! I like the one where you are tearing the chicken to shreds with your teeth :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home