Stumbleina

Traumas, Tribulations, Travels and Tomfoolery Down Under

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Happy Birthday Christabel!

It's my brother's birthday today...have a pint (or 3) on me Chris! Being 19 is a fab year.
Which prompts the question...whats your best birthday memory? I think mines's gotta be when I was little and we had pass the parcel, musical chair and statues,ice cream and jelly and a care-bare cake! The less said about my 18th party the better (tori would have been proud of my hyperemotional drunken behaviour) and it was all downhill from there...

3 Comments:

At 12:56 am, Blogger J said...

when i was about 8 and had a clown. clowns now scare me but at the time it was fun. he was called dino the clown and was married to aunt happy who was also my school dinner lady. i even got a magicains assistant certificate! (which was on my CV for a while).

 
At 3:53 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your 18th will go down in the history books...EAT!!!!....DANCE!!....DRINK!!...or you can all f**k off home! A classic!

 
At 8:33 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

pass the parcel? That was your 21st wasn't it? We played pass the parcel then went to Stalybridge...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home