Stumbleina

Traumas, Tribulations, Travels and Tomfoolery Down Under

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Been Thinking Little Thoughts...

(Inspired by Angela)Things I like:

-The new Franz song "Do you Wanna?" a gorgeusly seductive ditty about getting lucky and giving blow jobs to celebrities with their usual quirky sparadic energy.I really wanna, Mr Kapranos
-The satirical dead pan book I'm reading about depressing songs, "I Hate Myself and I Want to Die." very interesting stuff. As Hornby said, which came first-the depressing songs or the depression itself?


-Assymetrical haircuts sported by the very stylish Carlos(interpol) and Sam (the bravery)


-The way you can put your basket in a specially designed trolley in Japan.Genius.
-Walkers crisps and baked beans from home, courtesy of miss Campy :)
-Nashi, a fantabulous apple-pear hibrid.
-Having white tan lines from flip flops and my summer sonic wristband-a summer well spent.

1 Comments:

At 2:47 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home