Stumbleina

Traumas, Tribulations, Travels and Tomfoolery Down Under

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

School Dayz


(sorry for the inarticulate nature of this post. I am currently nastily hung over after a particularly spirited enkai)
Thanks to everyone who came to the Gotcha party on Sat! Was a top night, the uniforms were super cute, the dancing was impressive/ridiculous and everyone seemed to be having a good time! I'm really chuffed that the quiz went well (although organiser is clearly not a role i was born to play!) And the newbies continued to impress me with their ability to drink their own body weight in booze and party hard-especially christine who's classic drunken birthday behaviour was hilarious. The classic phases of extreme intoxication (sentimentality, guilt, confusion, randomness) seemed to hit her all at once which lead up to the following exchange:
Christine:Kat! I have a pair?
Me: eh? A pair of what? Are you talking about boobs?
C:no, no a pair!
M: A Pear?
C:oh I don't know... A pair, a pair. Where are my shoes?
You're a legend CP! Although I didn't drink much cos of having to get up for sports day on Sunday I managed to indulge in some passive drinking-feeling giddy and pissed by feeding off everyone else's nondenonde antics! Neal and Nao did a great job DJing and I enjoyed my brief stint too although I feel I wasn't on top form-gomen ne!
See you all at Halloween!

This ones going in zenzen...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home