Stumbleina

Traumas, Tribulations, Travels and Tomfoolery Down Under

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Ooooooshima


Had one of those "oh yeah this is why I love Japan" weekends. The Oshima get together was fab, Megan did a great job of organising and initiating (and thanks to her I can now tick skinny dipping off my list of things to do in Japan!) Paul cooked like a master, David proved himself to be a very excitable daredevil,Carl did his usual cerrrazy dancing to entertain, Hannah, Christine and Louise and the lads had me in constant stitches-some choice cuts:
Hannah:(after hearing me sing along to Jeff Buckley) "Wow Kat, you're pitch brothers!"
Louise: (after a night on the chu-his till 4am) "I can't sleep...my hearts to loud! Everytime I turn over its like DONDONDON!"
Keith: (to some J-folk) "Wanna know some useful English- number 1,YOU SUCK C~CK! Number 2 SHUT IT DICKFACE! Number 3 YOU'RE F&CKING SOUND. Lesson over"
Great BBQ food was had, some fabulous drinking games involving a new invention to add to my routine of drinking fun-everyone making up a dance move then synchronizing it (not as complicated as it sounds!)and the vegetable game (never has "potato" been so hilarious-thanks paul and selene!)


The scandel-Tom and Neal at it again...( I'm not sure whats more scandelous, Neal touching Toms bits of Tom reading OK!)



Sunday brought a sobering onsen (I will miss these so much!) Onsens take the pain away, wash away your sins. Came out feeling cleaner than an episode of sesame street and then had gorgeous Jamaican food complete with red stripe beer!



The beach ensued. After a very chilled couple of hours me Chris and Louise had a nap and went to Taiwan, one of my favourite restaurants in Yanai (you don't even have to order, they just bring you stuff!) it was delicious and we were entertained by a pissed guy passing out then eating a bit of ramen, stuffed ourselves and had beers-1000yen each! I love that place. We topped off our active days with Hiroshima where I bought far too much crap and had Andersons, Subway and English chocolate. Yosh indeed. I realised how good we have it here. The first years have stopped being "first years" and became friends, and fun intriguing ones at that.
Otsukara sama!(Job well done!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home