Stumbleina

Traumas, Tribulations, Travels and Tomfoolery Down Under

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Which office character are you?




Finchy: Chris Finch





“So there I am, back of the cab, both of them got their laughing gear round my old single barrel pump action yoghurt rifle.”

Top job!

There’s no way you accidentally stumbled onto Chris Finch.

Whether you like him or not in the show, you definitely relate to him on some level.

My advice to you? Nah, you wouldn’t take it anyway. You will die lonely though. Bear that in mind.

Outlook:

Wahey! Does it really matter to you? Really?

Which office character are you?http://homepage.mac.com/elliottday/theoffice/whoareyou.html

Hmm maybe its something to do with my northerness although at least I'm not gareth...

2 Comments:

At 12:08 pm, Blogger Lauren said...

Im Jennifer!

 
At 7:14 am, Blogger Turning Japanese said...

Jennifer Taylor Clarke

Hey Loz... Me too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home