Stumbleina

Traumas, Tribulations, Travels and Tomfoolery Down Under

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Merr

I think I'm ill. My ears are weird and when they pop I feel dizzy for about three seconds then have super acute hearing for about half an hour which dissintergrates into being underwater over the next couple of hours. Also I keep doing super loud explosive sneezes where I feel like I'm emitting an important part of my brain. I had a sick day yesterday (first in 14 months!) and dragged myself in today...and for what? No lessons and a freezing staff room, thats what. knobends.

1 Comments:

At 12:13 pm, Blogger . said...

Kat,
Didn't know you were sick tiger! Maybe some Casual Sausage will alleviate the ills. I know it works for me. :)
I hate it when they schedule you classes and then nothing. I am teaching Origami today. What the fuck? Teaching Origami to Japanese people.
Hope you feel better soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home