Stumbleina

Traumas, Tribulations, Travels and Tomfoolery Down Under

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Muppets!

kermit.jpeg
You are Kermit the Frog.
You are reliable, responsible and caring. And you
have a habit of waving your arms about
maniacally.

FAVORITE EXPRESSIONS:
"Hi ho!" "Yaaay!" and
"Sheesh!"
FAVORITE MOVIE:
"How Green Was My Mother"

LAST BOOK READ:
"Surfin' the Webfoot: A Frog's Guide to the
Internet"

HOBBIES:
Sitting in the swamp playing banjo.

QUOTE:
"Hmm, my banjo is wet."


What Muppet are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Well I agree with the waving arms around part but I was hoping for animal...Who is everyone else?!

4 Comments:

At 5:36 pm, Blogger Turning Japanese said...

you should definately be animal... duh.
i'm kermit too? maybe everyone is.

 
At 8:56 pm, Blogger Victoria said...

i'm animal :P

 
At 3:26 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm Rizzo the rat apparently...bloody brilliant!

 
At 8:26 pm, Blogger megan said...

I'm Dr. Bunsen Honeydew??? go figure.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home