Stumbleina

Traumas, Tribulations, Travels and Tomfoolery Down Under

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

back! and knackered!

Happy New Year everyone! My heart goes out to everyone around the ken thats as jet lagged and drained as I am. I keep drinking coffee and water...noone has ever fallen asleep during that act right? Its nice to be back in Nipan. Englando was mostly fab, sometimes disconcerting, sometimes frustrating, sometimes brilliant fun. Stories and photos to follow when I get my brain and full consciousness back. X

8 Comments:

At 2:20 pm, Blogger Turning Japanese said...

Welcome back to you. Glad you made it. I have never heard such a varied group of adventures involving return flights. Phew... Lost bags (me, Lauren and Alex), spiked drinks (Becky) and you. Ouch!

 
At 2:22 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boo-hoo! Come back to me! The dance mat awaits! x

 
At 2:23 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

and monopoly

 
At 2:24 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

and hop and pop!

 
At 2:26 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

...and your mums 'tato pie!

 
At 2:27 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

and all the drunken fun!

 
At 2:29 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

and everything else that I couldn't possibly mention as I A. can't remember B. can't say cos it would break confidentiality agreements and C. Joeknowsnose2006

 
At 2:50 pm, Blogger Kat said...

sam you're a nut bar hence why we had such fun over xmas. i was pretty good at the dancemat and i won monopoly-woo!x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home