Stumbleina

Traumas, Tribulations, Travels and Tomfoolery Down Under

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I've Been Tagged (apparently...)

4 Jobs I've Had in My Life
Shop Assistant in Knickerbox (Underwear shop, men would often hold out their hands and say "This big" when asked what their girlfreinds bra size was )
Shop Assistant in a Habadashary/Joke Shop (under the counter box of hen/stag night stuff, sold many a vibrater. I was 15)
Bar Maid/Waitress in a Hotel (it wasnt a good wedding unless there was a fight)
Performing English Monkey, sorry Teacher in Japan

4 Movies I Could Watch Over and Over Again, and Do
Closer (Especially for the "now F&ck off and die you f&cked up slag" line)
Withnail And I ("Scrubbers!)
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Royal Tenenbaums

4 Places I Have Lived
Dukinfield, Manchester
Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
Warwick University Halls F2
Yanai, Japan

4 TV Shows I Love To Watch
Peep Show (recently discovered it, eerie Bitcom, fantastic)
Top of The Pops (cos theres ususally a half decent band in amongst the pop tat..and yeah i do enjoy the pop a bit i must admit)
Six Feet Under (macabre genius)
Spaced (Hilarious and I have a bizarre crush on Simon Pegg)

4 Websites I visit daily
nme.com
Various blogs of Yamaguchians and a few further afield
kanjisite.com
bbc.co.uk/radio1 (so i can relisten to Lamauq and Zane Lowe)

4 Places I have Been on Holiday
Dominican Republic
Barcalona
England (bizzarely!)
Paris

4 Favourite Foods
Chocolate
Indian Curry
Enchiladas
Yakkiniku

4 Places I would rather Be
On a beach in Thailand (roll on March-woo)
Harajuku, Tokyo
New York
Sydney,Australia

4 Bands I Can Listen to over and over again (and do)
We Are Scientists
The Futureheads
The Smiths
Doves

4 People I am Tagging
Lauren
Sarah
Keith
Sam

Over and out X ( i added the music one and the English spelling. haha)

4 Comments:

At 10:41 pm, Blogger nowinihon said...

sorry yer ill kat... you may have seen this a hundred times before but if you need cheering up -

http://www.youtube.com/w/robot-dance?v=mE3tqDLjSLA&feature=Favorites&page=1&t=t&f=b

 
At 10:44 pm, Blogger nowinihon said...

whoops .. .wont all fit on one line -

http://www.youtube.com/w/robot-dance?v=mE
3tqDLjSLA&feature=Favorites&page=1&t=t&f=b

 
At 1:15 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must say - Slightly better taste than Cindi :-)

Pete

 
At 6:14 am, Blogger J-girl said...

Grr... (That was for Pete's comment. You do have good taste, though.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home