Stumbleina

Traumas, Tribulations, Travels and Tomfoolery Down Under

Friday, February 10, 2006

New Skill aquisition

I can kid myself that I'm learing language, culture, social skills yadayada but i truly feel that the only true skills I've picked up since moving to Japan are as follows:

-Control of laugh reflex. When the teacher asks me questions like "Does the word come have two meanings?" or "do you like big or small?" I can control myself enough to not giggle like a giddy child and calmly reply.
-Control of gag reflex. As I almost daily have to eat food I find repulsive the art of swallowing and gagging and tasting my own daikon flavoured vomit whilst nodding and saying "mmm oishii!" comes quite naturally.

Wonder which one will render most useful in the future...~_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home