Stumbleina

Traumas, Tribulations, Travels and Tomfoolery Down Under

Friday, March 10, 2006

I've been blog-tagged...

ok, ive been "tagged". the rules are that once you've been tagged, you have to write a blog with "6 wierd things/habits/secrets about urself". In the end you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names.
(although "weird" is subject to opinion, I'll just share this with you today ^_-)

1. i think my favourite food is crisps
2. i find things funniest when hungover
3. if I'm on a dancelfoor and someone starts doing a particular move i cant help but copy
4. i get up and leave my house for school in 15 minutes usually.(piss-wash-brush hair/teeth-dress-make up-leave)
5. I used to write an awful fanzine mainly about the manics when i was younger
6 i sometimes decide i like a band before actually listening to their music *^_^*

People i'm tagging;
1. Cindi
2. Loz
3. Steph
4. Sarah
5. Ellen
6. Rosie

2 Comments:

At 8:41 pm, Blogger Lauren said...

Ok...done mine. Although I think you prob know all mine. Maybe I tell you toooo much about myself!! haha!

 
At 9:36 am, Blogger J-girl said...

So do you look at a poster to decide if you like the band, or just judge them by their name?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home