Stumbleina

Traumas, Tribulations, Travels and Tomfoolery Down Under

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Johari/Nohari Window Result

...About time I posted the results of my character assasination...sorry assessment! ^_^

Arena

(known to self and others)

adaptable, independent, self-assertive, silly

Blind Spot

(known only to others)

able, accepting, bold, brave, cheerful, clever, confident, dependable, energetic, extroverted, friendly, happy, intelligent, kind, knowledgeable, logical, loving, mature, modest, organised, responsive, searching, spontaneous, trustworthy, witty

Façade

(known only to self)

reflective

Unknown

(known to nobody)

calm, caring, complex, dignified, giving, helpful, idealistic, ingenious, introverted, nervous, observant, patient, powerful, proud, quiet, relaxed, religious, self-conscious, sensible, sentimental, shy, sympathetic, tense, warm, wise


12 friends filled it in for me...2 that I have known for about 12 years and one for 21! I'm pretty pleased that my most chosen traits were friendly, spontaneous and silly...I do try. >_<

As for the bugger, it could have been way worse!

Arena

(known to self and others)

vulgar, brash, boastful, insensitive

Blind Spot

(known only to others)

incompetent, intolerant, aloof, insecure, selfish, cynical, irrational, imperceptive, chaotic, impatient, loud, panicky, smug, overdramatic, callous, inattentive, unreliable

Façade

(known only to self)

blasé

Unknown

(known to nobody)

inflexible, timid, cowardly, violent, glum, stupid, simple, irresponsible, lethargic, withdrawn, hostile, unhappy, unhelpful, needy, unimaginative, inane, cruel, ignorant, distant, childish, weak, embarrassed, vacuous, unethical, self-satisfied, passive, rash, dispassionate, dull, predictable, cold, foolish, humourless

Dominant Traits

55% of people think that thunderkat is cynical
55% of people think that thunderkat is impatient
55% of people think that thunderkat is overdramatic


I was pretty suprised that a lot of people think I'm cynical...I thought I was pretty optimistic (I'll do some sort of test soon!) But I couldn've been called way worse -_< I know that I'm impatient but I think that ties in with being spontaneous and energetic so thats OK...and although I may be a bit of a drama queen sometimes I'd rather be that than boring >_< I may be rather boastful/smug sometimes but I think thats cos I'm a lucky girl-I have great friends, a great job, tons of oppertunities before me and the means to explore them.
Thanks a lot to everyone who did it for me! An eye opening experience! 0_o

1 Comments:

At 11:05 pm, Blogger J-girl said...

I've now posted my results, too. Don't pay any attention to the Nohari results--they don't mean a thing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home