Stumbleina

Traumas, Tribulations, Travels and Tomfoolery Down Under

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Living for the Weekend?

I sometime feel that I'm living in aftermath of the weekend, for, as Marco so eloquently put it "I feel like satan has my soul in a box somewhere." But as we all know, the more you feel like death warmed up after the night, the better the night, surely.^_= On Sunday I couldnt shake the feeling that my eyes needed washing. I actually hardly remember the events of the day, only too clear was the the overwelming desire to curl into the recovary position and shake.
Starting as we meant to go on, Chu-his on the train at about 5pm
The main reason for our little ryoko to Hiroshima was to go to this club called commune that has an indie night once a month. However when we got there it was emptier than Jordan's soul so we opted to go to a few choice bars then try a place Marco had heard described as a "mod" club. It was the kind of place you hope you find on nights like this. Not another gaijin in sight, funky, cool young j-peeps happy to talk to you, wicked tunes (punk/indie/breakbeat) and half naked DJs...

We danced, we mingled and I'm happy to say I was the best behaved ^_~ I won't tell you who took their top off, flung themselves on the floor and went on a 4am wander but I'm sure you can guess...

Sarah in her element

3 Comments:

At 2:14 pm, Blogger bec said...

aww, looks like fun to me!!! maybe i will have to drag the shimono girls there asap!! ha ha.

 
At 3:51 pm, Blogger nowinihon said...

oh sweet jesus i still have a hangover - and its wednesday. you're right life is becoming like something out of Quadrophenia. i'm going to barge into the BOA and scream "so I'm not a good teacher?yeah? YEAH??!!! well you can stick your job up your Arse!!! then i'm going to take some purple hearts, apply some eyeliner and drive my scooter of a cliff while listening to the Who.
On a lighter note we're playing pingpong tonight.

 
At 5:01 pm, Blogger . said...

Great post there Kat. So that was the night me and Baggins missed eh?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home