Stumbleina

Traumas, Tribulations, Travels and Tomfoolery Down Under

Monday, April 10, 2006

the alphabet according to my music player

tagged by angela...X X X

So apparently I have to go through my media player and put down the first band for every letter without just choosing the coolest one. thats fine as all my music is damn cool ^_~ (even if its in an ironic way)

A- Art Brut
B- Be Your Own Pet
C- Clap Your Hands Say Yeah
D- Dandy Warhols
E- Elastica
F- French kicks
G- Graham Coxon
H- Hot Hot Heat
I- Idlewild
J- Junior Senior
K- Kaiser Chiefs
L- Lostprophets
M- Mike and the Mechanics (ok that is slightly embarrasing)
N- No Doubt
O- Oasis
P- Panic!At the Disco
Q- Queens of the Stone Age
R- Razorlight
S- Sparks
T- Test Icicles
U- Used
V- Violent Femmes
W- White Rose Movement
X- XTC
Y- yeah yeah yeahs
Z- Zebrahead

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home