Stumbleina

Traumas, Tribulations, Travels and Tomfoolery Down Under

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Week 'O Gold

I was a bit concerned that I didn't have any plans to go anywhere in Golden Week as I thought I'd be bored shitless but I actually had a great time! I was in a fab mood due to the lovely weather and did lots of nice wholesome activities like visiting Flower Land with my freind Keiko, four hour karaoke stints, picnicing, cooking, visiting Ooshima, having an "arts and crafts" day (dont ask...) and watching lots of movies (*^_~*) Hurrah for time off for no reason. In honour of my last golden week here is my top 5 favourite gold things:
1. money
2. tinsel
3. foil containing chocolate
4. ghetto gold jewellry
5. eyeshadow














2 Comments:

At 7:11 pm, Blogger Turning Japanese said...

I don't want it to end!!!

 
At 5:07 am, Blogger Cinnacism said...

Lookin' good, ladies! I miss you all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home