Stumbleina

Traumas, Tribulations, Travels and Tomfoolery Down Under

Thursday, June 29, 2006

RaNdOm ^o^

Recent Happenings...

-I seem to be putting off the process of leaving with a vengence. I haven't booked my ticket yet and I'm making a very half-arsed attempt at packing. sabishiku naru ne...

-I am witnessing my gaijin leaving freinds get past point the point of caring when being polite to the j-folk. It's hilarious.
missionary women: "Why did you come to Japan?"
Neal: "Well I heard that ninjas were still around and I had to see for myself."
Gold.

-I am loving the OC Season 3. Marissa is turning into a crackwhore! haha. Does anyoe else think that surfer dude Johnny is fit as?! (wouldn't kick woodchuck or whatever his name is out of bed either-mmm greasy!)

-Everyone should go to see baseball in Japan-you don't have to understand or even watch the game, its just a great oppertunity to get drunk cheaply in the sun in the afternoon and chant wildly ^_^



Huzzah!




marco being coy(to the cute seller)and me calling him a coy-carp (hiroshimas baseball team are the Hiroshima Carps). hahaha. i thought this was the funniest thing anyone ever said at the time.

2 Comments:

At 11:17 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"coy" carp. that's hilarious!!!!!!!!

 
At 12:45 am, Blogger Karen said...

weeeeee... i am going to my first baseball game in hiro on friday.


!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home