Stumbleina

Traumas, Tribulations, Travels and Tomfoolery Down Under

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Things I Will Miss about Japan #10-Feeling Like I'm really Doing Something Worthwhile




This weekend was top fun from start to finish: Curi-chan's bday brought yukattas, way too much beer and dangerous liasons, camping was lovely and jazzed uo by the formation of a dance troop followed by onsen and great Japanese food with lots of fab freinds. ^_^
I am often aware that I have a very enjoyable life here. It's not always easy, but it is often rewarding and I feel like I'm really living.


Getting all dressed up J style


Happy bday Chris! nonde nonde...ect


no j-boy is safe from me and sarah..haha


new and old pals


nutters!

"its like we're back to the stone age!"

I don't know where I got the idea that I don't like the outdoors...

.....

Sparkle Motion Woods! (guess whose idea it was...)

2 Comments:

At 1:40 pm, Blogger Sarah said...

Spar-kle mo-tion WWOOOODDDDDDDSS! ttttsssssssss

That was my fav part of the weekend

 
At 1:45 pm, Blogger nowinihon said...

hhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

for a more accurate account of Kat's weekend check out -
http://nowinihon.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home