Stumbleina

Traumas, Tribulations, Travels and Tomfoolery Down Under

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Things I Will Miss about Japan #8--Singing Japanese songs at Karaoke! (or trying to...)

Through J-pals and the sheer frequency of my visits to Sound Street Yanai, I have (somewhat) been able to sing the following songs. They're cheesy, silly, nonsensical and brilliant
I had a vague idea to what the lyrics were about but the full tranlsation on these videos blew my mind!

Koda Kumi: Cutie Honey



Morning Musume: Love Machine


Orange Range-Hana (flower)

3 Comments:

At 10:27 pm, Blogger Kat said...

Good news: I still haven't turned so Japanese that I like Morning Musume. They're HORRIBLE!

 
At 10:28 pm, Blogger J-girl said...

Oops! I can't believe I just posted that comment while still logged in as you. I am so embarrassed.

 
At 12:58 pm, Blogger Kat said...

haha no worries i like them too! theyre so ridiculous! very kawaii baby pic by the way! X

 

Post a Comment

<< Home