Stumbleina

Traumas, Tribulations, Travels and Tomfoolery Down Under

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Warts and All

Seenas a certain Mr Wilkinson has pointed out that a somewhat clean version of events is often portrayed on my blog, I've decided that before I leave, I will come clean about the seedier side of my adventures in Japan:
Coming soon... adventures in dating a small fry yakuza, bruises you cant explain to your students, having a female stalker and when props are needed in I Have Never.
Why do these things only seem to happen to me?!?

4 Comments:

At 10:34 am, Blogger Lauren said...

I think I know about most of these tales..but I'm still looking forward to the write-up! haha

 
At 10:41 pm, Blogger J-girl said...

I have a female stalker, but the other stuff sounds very intriging. Get to bloggin'! (please.)

 
At 5:43 am, Blogger Cinnacism said...

*tapping toe impatiently*

 
At 7:42 pm, Blogger Turning Japanese said...

I am with cinnacism!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home