Stumbleina

Traumas, Tribulations, Travels and Tomfoolery Down Under

Monday, June 05, 2006

Weekbender

Eurovision party! Thanks to Lauren's bro we weren't deprived of the cheesefest this year!


Mark and my neighbours dog. kawaii! it didnt wee on him like it always does to me!
href="http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/5006/1106/1600/mark%20dog.jpg">
Saki and Mark get friendly

We bury Hana!


Sakichan wants a job at a medievil them park...

Words cannot express how much I love my new ipod nano...

2 Comments:

At 8:27 am, Blogger Turning Japanese said...

Nice to see you finally broke and got that ipod... I knew it would make you happy. Now I am seriously thinking how I can budget one into my spending... Prob won't happen though!

 
At 7:12 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kat-chan- thanks for a brill weekend and welcome to to the world of i-pod heaven!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home