Stumbleina

Traumas, Tribulations, Travels and Tomfoolery Down Under

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Whirlwind


The last couple of weeks have been nuts. For ages I was thinking "ahhh another ________, plenty of time!" Then all of a sudden it was my last day at school and I had 4 days left in my aparto! ARrrgh!
At the moment I'm sat amidst the semi-organised remnants of my life in Japan-*note to self-don't buy so much crap and never throw things away.* I will have about 15 rubbish bags to take to the tip tomorrow (at least). I'm a fool!
I knew I was seriously putting things off when Keith and Mark were surprised that I hadn't booked my flight! So it's sorted now-I will leave Japan (boo!) on August 8th from Narita. I'll leave the Guch on about the 30th so I hope I get to see all you Japan peeps before then ^_~
In the meantime catch me chewing my own hair and talking to the praying matis that crawls around my walls and has become my confidont. This is so not fun. ^o^

2 Comments:

At 4:31 pm, Blogger Lauren said...

awwww...you and your new friend! we're all going cuckoo!

 
At 1:24 pm, Blogger Cinnacism said...

Hey, I got this a few months ago, but I can't remember if I passed it on to you (or possibly, I got it from you, but I don't think so).

http://omega.med.yale.edu/~pcy5/misc/75bands/75_Bands_upscale_2300x1344.jpg

Knock yourself out. There are supposed to be 75 bands. I found 56 without any cheating.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home