Stumbleina

Traumas, Tribulations, Travels and Tomfoolery Down Under

Saturday, August 26, 2006

I've Arrived!


DSC01972
Originally uploaded by NekkoChan.

"...parting is such sweet sorrow..."
I've been meaning to blog about leaving Japan and getting to Australia for a while now. The thing is it's BLOODY IMPOSSIBLE to put all the the highs and the lows and the tos and the fros of leaving my life in Japan into words. Some things I am more than happy to leave behind. Some feel unfinished, some things I know I'll always miss.
The good news is I am utterly content and having a fabulous time in Australia so far. I'm living in a gorgues suburb with good freinds, have (just) got a fun and relatively easy job and am loving the scenery, nightlife, shopping and, well everything.
I'm a lucky fucker I know.
More to come. ^_^

5 Comments:

At 6:30 pm, Blogger Lauren said...

What job have you got hun?

 
At 10:03 pm, Blogger Selene said...

Hey Kat, never comment on your blog..! All the best for your time in Aussie, sure you'll have a tonne of fun (not that I've been there myself..!). Let me know if you're down in NZ anytime..

 
At 11:01 am, Blogger mashio spillip said...

Glad you're havin it away in Oz! Just did the Shrimp catching festival - had an almighty 11! Back of the net!

Keep us updated x

 
At 9:53 am, Blogger Kat said...

loz-its in a cute little italian cafe, will blog in detail about it soon, ta for the message you sweetie ^_^
selene-i will hopefully be coming to your neck of the woods sooner or later, hope to see you!
mattchan-good on you! keep me updtaed on your bad behaviour too boyo!X

 
At 5:14 pm, Blogger Lauren said...

Message? The one in your letters book? have you finally read it all then?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home