Stumbleina

Traumas, Tribulations, Travels and Tomfoolery Down Under

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Sacked!!!

I got sacked!!!!

It's pretty funny actually. Last night I got wankered at Ken and Nat's housewarming...not ridiculously drunk but pretty damn merry. I thought I'd be able to get up and do my 9-5 shift but I woke up and was sick at about 7.30 and felt like a pig had shat in my head so i called in sick...this was pretty bad of me I know but I'm never sick after drinking so it was probably something I ate...anyway the cafe owner was pissed off with me and told me not to bother coming in again!

Actually I was thinking of trying to find a better job as it is hella strenous (involves running up and down stairs several million times and always full) and I heard I could get better pay and hours...looks like the decision has been made for me!

I've never been sacked before! >_< Good job it was a casual job i didn't really care about.

I'm thinking he'll come to regret that decision this week as the other waitress is on holiday...their loss! Looks like I'm job hunting again...

Oh, the party was fab by the way. Photos to follow. ^_^

5 Comments:

At 4:24 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha. That didnt last long. Happens to the best of us.

 
At 2:15 pm, Blogger Turning Japanese said...

I can just imagine how you would have felt. What is this about being okay after drinking.... I have seen you after drinking. You always soldier on but I wouldn't say you were fine!

 
At 7:18 pm, Blogger mashio spillip said...

Do you not remember being sick on the train on the way bak from Hiroshima? Never sick after alcohol? Whatever!

 
At 10:15 pm, Blogger Kat said...

ok fine...i'm mostly ok after drinking and i'm seldom sick. happy now? actually i don't know why i was fooling myself that i would go in seenas the party started at 3pm...>_<

 
At 2:59 pm, Blogger Turning Japanese said...

Got a new one yet??? Better one yet???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home