Stumbleina

Traumas, Tribulations, Travels and Tomfoolery Down Under

Monday, November 13, 2006

Best of Sydney


Best of Sydney
Originally uploaded by NekkoChan.

(inspired by Alex)
Best Food; The food here is amazing-everythings so fresh and multu-cultural. In Japan I longed for British food-now i know why it's got such a bad rep. I've had amazing Lebenese, Turkish, Korean (better than Japan. Cheese in the bibinba-mmm)and Greek (notibly) The salads here are outdtanding. But my absolute favourite is probably the Thai food here. I've also been cooking loads and experimenting in the kitchen. I can make a mean lasange from scratch nowadays. ^_^
Best Shopping; I must say that I love all the tacky H and M-esque high street shops, especially Espirit but my prize goes to all the fab vintagy second hand shops in Newtown-found an excellent dress for $8 and a hilarious Charles and Di t-shirt for $10
Best Sightseeing;The walk between Coogee and Bondi is amazing-glorious beaches. The walk over the harbour bridge is great too for panoramas of all of Sydney
Best Animal;Has to be koalas. They're bloody furry and have a cooly superior look. Them and fairy penguins but I prefer penguins that look more like humans.
So there you go! Anyone fancy a Aussie Holiday?

1 Comments:

At 10:26 am, Blogger . said...

Dave comes from papa Lazarou. I got the lot downloaded.

I told you Australia is an amazing country. I'm from there so it has got to be, right?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home