Stumbleina

Traumas, Tribulations, Travels and Tomfoolery Down Under

Thursday, November 30, 2006

NewTown-New House!!



Recently I've been staying at Dave's and trying to find my own room in a shared house or flat....

I haven't blogged about my search for a room to live in Sydney as it is mostly dull and depressing-I've been travelling around the city after work visiting various hell holes and meeting an assortment of weirdos for the most past (one classic "you won't see much of me, I'm on the internet 18 hours a day") OR some absolutely lush places that have at least 20 other people interested (hence making it like some kind of surreal job interview)

I've had dissapointments left right and centre but yesterday my long and ardous search was over when i came across a wicked little yellow house in Newtown (my favourite area of Sydney) occupied by two fab funky girls and a doggie (!) We hit it off and they offered me the room a couple of hours later. I'll move in in just under 2 weeks. Back of the net!

1 Comments:

At 5:23 pm, Blogger Lauren said...

Fab! Well done love! A yellow house sounds very you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home